Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Theatrical Decadence

On 1 September the NewSpace theatre project was launched at 44 Long Street.
Pieter Dirk Uys, Mannie Manim, Percy Tucker, David Kramer and string of theatre stalwarts were there to dip the baby's head in Sparkling Wine. Soli Philander MC'd the affair and the sexy Coda provided the music. In one of the rooms I discovered an incredible collection of old theatre artwork. Surely an invaluable selection of South African theatre memorabilia that is begging to be restored and preserved?






















3 comments:

Garg Unzola said...

Looks great! I miss Cape Town, I want to emigrate to there.

Anonymous said...

Well it's a big and beautiful country and there is always space for one more! :-)

Anonymous said...

With all my love to you and the encouragement you have directed in my favour, with all the advise and patience you'd put up with, I'd like to also say you are doing a really great job in your field, your blog looks great, you truely are an inspiration to mankind, best of all, you are true to yourself, everyone wants to be be a hero'ine', not all get that right, keep fighting your way, I'm proud that I am part of that fight......